A well-presented and easily maintained villa unit that has been nicely refurbished, this attractive, two bedroom residence is one of only four and arranged to maximize its light-loving northern orientation and deliver a delightful al fresco flow.
• An ideal offering for astute investors, down-sizers or those keen to gain an initial foothold in the market, the home is well-presented and requires no up-keep.
• Open-plan kitchen / dining lounge is both relaxed and light-filled as it flows to a paved courtyard that is perfectly oriented to the north.
• Cleverly zoned, the home's bedrooms are removed from living, each with robes and the master bedroom enjoys ensuite access to the main bathroom.
• Also features a lock-up garage with direct internal access to the main home via its laundry, plus the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning.
• An easy stroll to Challis St shops and just around the corner from the Newport Village at Mason St, as well as city-bound trains, this is a location of wonderful convenience.