A comprehensive, period-sensitive renovation and extension of this exquisite Californian Bungalow has transformed it into a bright, three bedroom, family-friendly residence with sophisticated indoor and outdoor living in a blue chip Williamstown location. Land 520sqm approx.
• Up-dated to retain towering ceilings and fine period charm, the home's open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge features huge stone benchtops, double basins and premium appliances - all perfect for entertaining, whilst an informal family / living room is warmed by an attractive open fire place.
• Geared for al fresco living, the family room flows through double sliding doors to an undercover deck, a separate undercover dining area and a beautiful backyard.
• The master bedroom has a divine ensuite and each of the bedrooms has substantial robes.
• Importantly, the home enjoys rear car access via a right of way and two additional parking spaces at the front.
• Firmly committed to quality, the home is equipped with hydronic heating, polished timber floors, a beautifully polished front verandah and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• The perfect location just around the corner from shops, cafes and restaurants on Ferguson St, Douglas Pde and The Strand, you will also relish the ability to walk to great schools, the waterfront, parks and public transport.