An irresistible opportunity to acquire a substantial apartment with a dynamic inner-city lifestyle edge, directly opposite the vast expanses of Royal Park, this generously proportioned and easily maintained two bedroom home boasts both space and comfort.
• Well-presented yet offering simple scope for uncomplicated cosmetic improvement, this outstanding home ticks all the necessary boxes for lovers of sophisticated inner-city living, first home buyers and / or astute investors.
• With a bright kitchen and generous open-plan living / meals leading onto magnificent balcony, the home is well-equipped for living spaces.
• Each of the bedrooms is enhanced by substantial built-in-robes
• Parking is a wonderful inclusion in this highly central and vibrant lifestyle location.
• Also features secure intercom entry.
• Just moments from the city and Melbourne University and surrounded by public transport options, the home is also directly opposite Royal Park and offers the surreal ability to escape the city life as needed and lose yourself in parkland.
• Currently rented for $1,521 per calendar month.