Both lavishly light-filled and remarkably private, this immaculate, two bedroom + study townhouse is blessed with two living zones and two bathrooms in an historically significant building, peacefully set just around the corner from Highpoint Shopping Centre and central to everything.
• An open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge looks through spectacular windows to a pretty and private entertainers' courtyard for a divine indoor-outdoor connection.
• Upstairs, a mezzanine living area is large enough to also accommodate a study.
• Both bedrooms are equipped with robes and enjoy ensuite access the downstairs bedroom to the main bathroom and the upstairs bedroom to its own dedicated ensuite.
• With a lock-up garage, a laundry, a store room and under-stair storage, the home is practically equipped for storage capacity to help retain the appeal of its clean lines.
• Originally a part of the Royal Australian Field artillery Barracks, the building is historically significant and heritage listed.
• Within casual walking distance of Highpoint Shopping Centre, you will enjoy the proximity to incredible shopping, cafes, restaurants and public transport, plus you have the Maribyrnong River and parkland nearby as well.