A charming family home with a warm and enticing entertainers' heart, this 3 bedroom, California Bungalow has been thoughtfully renovated and extended to blend its original character with a more contemporary indoor-outdoor flow, on a substantial block of 548m (approx.).
• The home's hub is its large kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances and timber cabinetry, all forming a comfortable and relaxed backdrop for day-to-day living and entertaining.
• Offering an effortless transition, the dining room is semi-attached to the lounge room which is warmed by an ambient open fire place.
• The master bedroom is enhanced by an ensuite and walk-in robes, whilst the other bedrooms each have robes of their own.
• Suited to outdoor living, there is a rear deck and paved entertaining area all with the backdrop of a pretty garden.
• Also features a central main bathroom, laundry, powered garage / workshop and parking for up to four cars, plus a cubby house as well as ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and fine period features that include leadlight windows, fine ceiling detail and Art Deco picture rails.
• This vibrant urban location offers convenient city access and is close to transport, shops and cafes with extensive parkland within walking distance as well.