A beautifully presented family-sized residence with a glorious past and an exciting future, this classical, double-fronted, 3 bedroom Victorian home blends its exceptional character with a large block and pre-approved plans for a second dwelling at the rear.
• Privately sheltered behind a high brick fence, the home's exquisite block-fronted faade, front verandah and leadlight windows create a superb first impression.
• Opened-up for contemporary open plan living, the kitchen / meals flows effortlessly to a large lounge room and semi-attached dining.
• Suited also to al fresco living and entertaining, the lounge flows through double French Doors to a beautiful paved courtyard.
• Each of the bedrooms is gorgeous; all with plantation shutters, two with robes, and two with fire places. A rear studio is fully plumbed and offers potential as a 4th bedroom, in-law accommodation or a teen retreat.
• Also features ducted heating, evaporative cooling and superb polished timber floors.
• On a generous block (448m2 approx) with rear car access for up to 3 cars, the home comes with approved plans for a 2 bedroom townhouse at the rear of the block, but is also a candidate for extension.
• Directly overlooking the Doug Hawkins Wing of the Whitten Oval, the location is not only an amazing talking point, but also offers easy access to the city, some first class local cafes, restaurants, schools and only a 3 minute walk to West Footscray train station.