This impeccably stylish and generously-sized, three bedroom, double-story residence is a contemporary, al fresco, designer domain that requires no maintenance and is the perfect inner-suburban home for the busy family of today.
• Bathed in natural light, the open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge is a vast, yet warm and welcoming, living zone enhanced by beautiful stone benches, tiled splash backs, premium stainless steel appliances and rich polished timber floors.
• Suited to fine al fresco living and entertaining, the living room flows seamlessly through glass sliding doors to a paved and undercover dining area with a lovely easy-care garden backdrop.
• Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys the privilege of a private ensuite and walk-in-robes.
• Also upstairs, the other two bedrooms have mirrored robes and share access to a second bathroom.
• Additional features include a lock-up garage with convenient direct internal access to the house, a 3rd wc /powder room, reverse cycle air conditioning and a security system.
• Within easy reach of Mason St for its cafes, shops and restaurants, as well as city-bound trains, great parks and terrific local schools, this is a location of outstanding family-friendly diversity.