A meticulous, builder's / interior designer's own renovation has spared no expense in transforming this exquisite Victorian home into a captivating statement in architectural excellence. Exhibiting incredible care and attention to detail, this four bedroom plus a study home perfectly blends the traditional with the contemporary.
• Designed and proportioned to take your breath away, the open-plan kitchen / dining / lounge features the very finest of integrated appliances, Quantum stone benchtops and a heavenly indoor-outdoor connection through Cafe doors and kitchen windows for unforgettable alfresco living.
• With a heated in-ground swimming pool, partially undercover deck, paved dining area with a retractable awning, a pretty garden and even a bathing box, the backyard is exquisite.
• The master bedroom is a luxury escape with a stunning twin basin ensuite, walk-in-robes and a fire place, whilst upstairs, the bedrooms each have robes and share a bathroom with a laundry chute.
• Upstairs, the home has a second lounge room / teen retreat with city views, whilst downstairs there is a study with built-in desks and cabinetry, a lockable carport, parking for a second car, a powder room and even a sauna.
• Added features include hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, stunning bamboo flooring, Bose surround sound and outdoor speakers, plus a double story shed, double-glazed windows and even a 26,000 litre underground water tank to service the wcs and laundry!
• Just metres from Douglas Parade, Ferguson St and the waterfront, this blue ribbon location offers unparalleled access to shops, cafes, restaurants and bars as well as schools, transport and parks.