On a substantial block (348m approx.) in a peaceful, yet central, position of unrivalled family pleasure, this heart-warming and free-standing, two bedroom Victorian home presents an exceptional opportunity for renovation, extension or redevelopment (STCA), to create a dream home.
• Rich in character, this traditional home has had the one owner for over 60 years and flows past the bedrooms (each equipped with robes) to comfortable living at the rear.
• Reflective of the home's origins, the kitchen / meals is semi-attached to the lounge / dining.
• More contemporary, the bathroom has been up-dated and features laundry facilities.
• Parking at the front of the property for two vehicles is a wonderful convenience.
• Also traditional, the old outhouse remains functional, plus there are a couple of sheds on the remarkably deep block that backs onto parkland.
• This peaceful street of proudly restored period homes tells a clear story of opportunity, just around the corner from Mason St shops, cafes and restaurants and a stone's throw from Leo Hoffman Reserve as well as being within walking distance of Newport Lakes Primary School.