A pretty home with a rich character on a fabulous block with prospects for an incredible future, this free-standing, 3 bedroom period home offers plenty of scope to live today whilst pondering its unique potential for renovation or re-development (STCA).
• Largely original with an enticing taste of period charm, this pretty cottage-style home features an original fire place and enough substance to entice renovators.
• Enjoying a 583m2 corner allotment with an appealing north-south orientation and side access for two vehicles, the block is ideally suited to renovation or re-development.
• Comfortably livable, the home allows you to take your time, ponder the options and really plan your dream home or homes.
• In this proudly presented street, surrounded by superbly restored period homes and brand new architectural masterpeices, it is easy to see the neighbourhood is worth the investment.
• Just as the street is first class, so too is the broader Spotswood area. Near the thriving Hudsons Rd district with its cafes, the Candied Bakery, a new wine bar and boutique shopping, you can see the local improvements whilst easy freeway access, transport and great schools are important benefits as well.