A beautifully presented and proudly maintained, 3 bedroom period home, this immaculate, yet relaxed, residence blends exquisite art deco character with a sensitive renovation and extension featuring the most inviting al fresco flow.
• This free-standing home merges traditional style with a modern stone kitchen, Meile appliances and a lavish indoor-outdoor connection. Original timber doors, windows, architraves and polished floors enhance art deco ceilings.
• Attached to both the kitchen / meals and formal lounge, the superb central dining room allows the flexibility of a large entertaining space that is readily zoned-off as needed.
• The kitchen/meals has access through glazed double doors, to an undercover patio and paved courtyard with a delightful low maintenance rear garden promising lovely home entertaining.
• Each of the bedrooms are generous, two with robes and one with double doors opening to the pretty backyard. The stylish art deco bathroom is fully restored with a separate wc.
• As beautiful as it currently is, the home and its substantial allotment also presents an enticing opportunity for larger families to extend (STCA).
• Come for the incredibly easy city access, but fall in love with the neighborhood that is enriched by terrific cafes, restaurants and shops at Mason St and Challis St, not to mention nearby parks, Williamstown beach, schools and transport.