With so much more space than anticipated, this beautifully presented four bedroom home set so close to the popular Newport Lakes, offers an enticing combination of present day appeal and significant future potential on a huge allotment of 555m2 (approx.).
• A total of four bedrooms; two large bedrooms feature built-in robes while two bright bedrooms receive garden views.
• Two charming bathrooms including family bathroom with a bath and separate powder room
• Sunlight endlessly streams into the front lounge room/dining area and the sunroom/second living area features stunning timber vaulted ceilings.
• A huge landscaped backyard with a workshop, a sophisticated deck, a garage with wine cellar/storage room and a carport plus driveway means a total of four cars are kept secure. Alternatively, store your boat in the garage!
• Ducted heating, cooling, a study, a feature-packed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a separate laundry and timber floors.
• Set on a wide tree-lined street, you will enjoy close proximity to Mason Street's cafe strip, local shops, Newport Lakes Park, a range of schools (falling within the Newport Lakes Primary zone), transport and convenient city access. The substantial land size also issues an invitation for future development STCA.