A traditional Victorian residence that has retained all its original (c 1915) character and is currently utilised as a dental practice, this exquisite home of tradition could easily be reinstated as a 3 bedroom home or even extended to create something larger and more spectacular.
• Whilst retaining an original fire place, period features and exquisite ceiling detail, the home currently comprises a large reception (probable bedroom), store room (second bedroom), semi-attached surgery and office (lounge / dining), kitchen and powder room.
• In excellent condition, with plumbing in the appropriate areas, the transition back to being a residence should be relatively effortless and the potential is exciting!
• Zoned for residential purposes, the home can continue as a dental premises or convert back to a residential destiny.
• With architectural concept drawings prepared by Basset Lobaza Architects to extend and create a 3 bedroom dream home with a garage and self-contained studio, it is easy to envisage this home's wonderful prospects.
• Importantly, the home also offers rear car access, secure (roller door) parking for two vehicles and attic storage.
• This thriving location offers considerable commercial and lifestyle advantages, just metres from city-bound trains as well as Footscray Market, shops, cafes and thriving cosmopolitan restaurants.