Just metres from the waterfront in one of Williamstown's most coveted tree-lined streets, this enchanting and traditional, 3-4 bedroom, bluestone Victorian, home represents a unique opportunity to revive or extend (STCA) in an absolutely premium location.
• An exquisite, rare and bluestone, home of character that has been lovingly maintained, it proudly exposes divine pressed metal ceilings, Baltic pine floors and open fire places to captivate the period enthusiast.
• With a relaxed flow outdoors, the large kitchen / meals is semi-attached to an equally well-proportioned lounge room which together serve as the home's central hub.
• Two of the bedrooms feature built-in-robes, one has a fire place and the bathroom is separate to both the wc and the laundry.
• Set amidst a gorgeous established garden on a generous 363m2 approx. allotment, there is the most enticing scope to extend or at least open-up the home to its full al fresco potential.
• Like a peaceful village that is wonderfully close to amazing cafes, restaurants and shops, this family-friendly location also offers excellent access to the beach, public transport and within the Williamstown Primary and High School zones.