Positioned for the very finest of inner-bayside living, this free-standing, 3 bedroom Edwardian home enjoys a huge garden setting (530m2 approx.) with rear car access and an exciting prospect for revival or even extension (STCA).
• A rare opportunity in an absolute blue ribbon location within walking distance of the waterfront, shops, cafes, restaurants, fine schools, transport and so many of Williamstown's famous attractions, this is a home of extraordinary potential.
• Extended in the 1980s with a love of natural light, the home's rear kitchen / meals and semi-attached lounge / dining offer you a comfortable setting for pondering the home's next chapter.
• Like the lounge / dining, two of the bedrooms have retained traditional fire places and wonderful character.
• At the rear of the block, a huge garage and workshop enjoy the privilege of rear car access via a ROW and offer exciting possibilities, whilst there is also a front carport as well.
• Thoughtful inclusions from the original renovation include hydronic heating and a bright bathroom with a spa bath and separate wc.
• Importantly, the home has retained polished Baltic pine floors, leadlight windows and ceiling roses to complement its towering ceilings and sense of heritage.