The best of period-era living combines with a prized inner-city location at this two-bedroom home. The stunning street frontage offers a warm invitation into this spacious and light-filled residence, with scope to inject your own personal style.
This impressive home seamlessly blends spacious period charm with comfortable modern living in a prized inner-city location.
• Perfectly positioned in one of Seddon's finest streets, it is just a short stroll from train stations and everything the Seddon and Yarraville villages have to offer.
• The exceptionally large and light filled lounge / dining room features high ceilings, timber boards and elegant finishing. At the rear, a largely-original kitchen overlooks an informal meals / utility area, with enormous potential to inject your own style by expanding into the backyard.
• Generously-sized bedrooms share a separate walk-in-robe with excellent storage space and upgrade potential.
• Rich in character, the home reflects the best of period-era living while offering an exciting sense of opportunity.
• The good-sized, low maintenance backyard includes a workshop / shed and offers outstanding scope to extend (STCA) and create an al fresco flow.