Within ten kilometres of the city, immaculately presented and free of the need for any maintenance, this bright, two bedroom villa enjoys an attractive, easy-care garden setting and offers the sort of lifestyle and investment credentials to suit first home buyers and those seeking an inner-urban portfolio.
• With its pristine presentation, the kitchen / meals is an appealing space that is semi-attached to the home's bright lounge / dining for convenient living.
• Indeed, facing the north, the home enjoys an abundance of natural light.
• Each of the bedrooms is well-equipped with built-in-robes and the home generally offers good storage.
• Front parking is an important bonus.
• Also features reverse cycle air conditioning and an attractive rear garden with a shed.
• Arguably, the last affordable location with 10 kilometres of the CBD, South Kingsville is on the move and convenient to Newport Lakes parkland, Mason St and Newport for shops, cafes and city-bound transport