Combining a parkside position within walking distance of Newport Lakes with convenient city access, this sophisticated, light-filled and modern, double-story, three bedroom residence features a delightful, north-facing, al fresco flow and plenty of scope to enjoy the natural outdoors.
• Timber kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and polished timber floors provide a savvy yet relaxed sense of style as open-plan living flows out to a broad and sun-drenched paved entertainers' courtyard with a shade cloth.
• Upstairs, two of the bedrooms are enhanced by substantial built-in-robes.
• Conveniently, the lock-up garage offers direct internal access to the main home and there is driveway parking for a second vehicle.
• Wonderfully practical, the home also offers a central bathroom upstairs adjacent to the bedrooms and a powder room as well as laundry downstairs.
• Additional features include a sleek kitchen pantry, excellent storage and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Just around the corner from shops, cafes and restaurants on Mason St, as well as Newport Train Station which allows easy city access, this diverse and thriving urban location also allows you to enjoy neighbouring parkland and Newport Lakes.