This beautifully renovated, 3 bedroom + alcove study, California Bungalow tastefully blends its classical heritage and character with contemporary styling to present a flawless al fresco entertainers' dream home in a blue ribbon location.
• Vast open-plan living is filled with natural light, highlighting stone kitchen benches, superior European appliances, a large pantry and glass splash backs as well as a clever alcove study.
• Concertina doors and a second set of floor-to-ceiling glass doors open from living to two decks, one of which is a perfect BBQ setting.
• The master bedroom is particularly generous with a large and luxurious ensuite as well as robes and a fire place, whilst each of the other bedrooms also has robes.
• A large central laundry is wonderfully convenient for everyday life, whilst the main bathroom has also been up-dated in a traditional style.
• Also features a remote access garage, parking for a second car, ducted heating and air conditioning.
• Just around the corner from all the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Ferguson St, this stunning location in one of Williamstown's most coveted streets is also just metres from schools, parks and transport with the waterfront at the end of the street.