A stylish, yet easy-care, home that is not only central to everything, but backs onto parkland, this immaculate, two bedroom villa is a terrific entry, investment or even down-sizing option in the vibrant inner-West.
• With granite kitchen benches, polished timber floors and a north-south orientation, the open-plan kitchen / meals / living is well-suited to both home entertaining and regular day-to-day living.
• As it opens to a pretty deck, low maintenance garden and leafy backdrop, the home also promises appealing outdoor living.
• Each of the bedrooms is full-sized with convenient built-in mirrored robes.
• Wonderfully secure, the home is accessed via intercom entry and features a lock-up garage which is also behind a secure entrance.
• Also offers a central bathroom and a streamlined European laundry.
• The ability to walk to Barkly St is an alluring feature of this park-side position, where terrific cafes, restaurants, shops and public transport are all readily available.