Located in a premier street looking across to Point Gellibrand Coastal Heritage Park and views of the bay, this stylishly updated ground floor unit makes the most of its spectacular environment.
• Two well proportioned bedrooms feature floor-to-ceiling built-in robes and are serviced by a chic contemporary bathroom.
• The sun-filled living area is the perfect place to unwind as it soaks up the quiet surrounds and bay views in the distance.
• A stylish modern kitchen/casual meals area is excellently appointed with stainless steel appliances.
• The front terrace sets the scene for entertaining friends or for lazy weekend brunches.
• Additional features include a rear car space, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning. The bathroom has a heater to take the chill out of the air in winter!
• One of only six, this unit has its own independent entrance. It is just a short stroll away from the amenities that Williamstown is so famous for. Enjoy Williamstown Beach, Nelson Place cafes and restuarants, local parkland and bike paths. Williamstown Station is across the road.