Behind its traditional, double-fronted, Victorian faade, this absolutely flawless, 3 bedroom home has been completely architecturally rebuilt to present a most captivating home of classical elegance and timeless substance in a thriving inner-urban position.
• The contemporary edge of this renovation exposes a love of natural light and al fresco living, as spacious open-plan living highlights beautiful bamboo floors, Caesar Stone kitchen benches - including a vast island bench - and premium appliances, all framing a divine north-facing entertainers' deck.
• Sparing no expense, the recent re-build is still under Builder's Warranty, delivering peace-of-mind as well as combining towering ceilings and sophisticated clean lines with an impressive list of features that include reverse cycle air conditioning, fully networked rooms and built-in speakers in the living area.
• The master suite is wonderful with a luxurious ensuite and walk-in-robes, whilst the second bedroom also hosts huge robes.
• Combining aesthetics with functionality, the main bathroom is a flawless designer domain, whilst the cleverly designed laundry alcove enjoys direct access to an internal courtyard.
• Just a short stroll from the vibrancy of Footscray Market and some amazing cafes and restaurants, the home backs onto a laneway and allows you incredibly easy access to the CBD by public transport.