A charming, family-sized, home of exquisite character, on a generous corner block with water views is a rare find indeed! This superb, 3 bedroom, Californian Bungalow balances comfort for today with scope to renovate or even re-develop at you leisure (STCA).
• Rich in period heritage, the home presents beautifully with large rooms, ornate high ceilings, as well as original timber skirting boards, picture rails and doors to attract discerning renovators.
• A generous corner block of 478m (approx.) enjoys the convenience of two street frontages and views that extend to the waterfront, making it an appealing candidate for re-development (STCA).
• Courtesy of a modern and light-filled kitchen / meals, as well as formal lounge, the home offers a convenient separation of living zones.
• The home's lock-up garage is double-ended to allow access for a second vehicle, if needed.
• Recently carpeted, the residence also features reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating to offer supreme comfort while you ponder the next chapter.
• This absolutely blue ribbon location is geared for lifestyle within walking distance not only of the waterfront, but also of all the caf culture, restaurants and strip shopping that Williamstown is famous for, as well as fine schools and transport.