Combining an exciting sense of opportunity with appealing character and warmth, this partially up-dated, two bedroom plus study period home enjoys a delightful al fresco flow to its huge backyard. This is a terrific candidate for revival, extension or even re-development (STCA).
• A block-size of 416m2 approx. in this family-friendly urban position, screams potential'.
• Rich in natural timber surfaces, the kitchen / meals flows beautifully outdoors to a paved courtyard and enormous garden that is perfect for entertaining.
• The lounge also flows outdoors through double-doors and features a large open fire place, making it both cosy in winter as well as open and airy in summer.
• Tastefully renovated, the main bathroom / laundry and the powder room need absolutely no work; indeed the main bathroom is fully tiled and perfectly on trend'.
• Also features huge robes in the main bedroom, polished timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, a wood burner heater, two garden sheds and driveway parking.
• Within easy walking distance of shops, cafes and public transport, as well as Newport Lakes Primary School and Newport Lakes Reserve, this is a thriving location with something for everyone.