Defined by its historic charm, this unique three bedroom residence embraces a vibrant urban lifestyle with warmth, character and modern comforts. On your doorstep is hip Newport Village, Newport Station and The Substation artistic hub and with a relaxed stroll you can find yourself in the hub of Williamstown.
• Character-filled living spaces comprise separate lounge with towering ceilings and a charming dining space where exposed brick and bluestone feature walls add impact.
• The property offers two separate outdoor areas, they include a private side alfresco zone, while a large, sun-filled rear courtyard is ideal for entertaining and relaxing.
• Infused with creative flair, the vibrant kitchen features timber counters, high-end Italian 900mm Nardi gas stove, dishwasher and ceramic Italian styled tiled splashbacks.
• There are three large bedrooms, including a separate rear studio, with an ensuite and kitchenette, offering versatility as a home office, music or artist studios/teenage retreat.
• A period inspired bathroom presents in pristine condition and features marble top vanity, bath, toilet and large corner shower, plus a large laundry includes storage.
• Additional features include panel heaters, gas wall heater, polished Baltic pine floorboards, leadlight aspects, master with walk-in-robe plus built in cabinetry and off-street car space.