The charms of the inter-war period are infused beautifully with ornate Art Deco detailing, lofty ceilings and an exciting opportunity to polish or extend (STCA) in this classical, three bedroom home of character. Freshly painted inside and out in this thriving, yet peaceful, inner-urban setting, the home is comfortably livable now with huge future potential.
• Part of a highly coveted pocket of proudly maintained period homes, this beautiful residence features polished Baltic pine floors, a classical curved entrance hall, exquisite ceilings and ornate leadlight all to attract the eye of heritage lovers.
• A large kitchen / meals is removed from the home's generous lounge and offers separation of living zones.
• The two principal bedrooms each have robes, whilst the third bedroom opens delightfully through French Doors to a paved undercover outdoor entertaining area.
• Recently up-dated, the bathroom offers independent bath and shower as well as twin basins, all separate to the wc and laundry.
• Note also, the home offers ducted heating, wall panel heaters and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Flowing to a delightful backyard on this generous block (321m2), the home not only offers an enticing opportunity for a large family to extend (STCA), but also features a lock-up garage and driveway parking.
• Within five kilometres of the CBD, this dynamic inner-urban setting is convenient to cafes, shops, attractive parks and transport, whilst the popular Yarraville Village is moments away and the freeway is easily accessed.