A dynamic urban location - well within 5 kilometres of the CBD - is a rare offering that ensures this unbelievably affordable, well-presented and low maintenance, one bedroom apartment not only delivers the cosmopolitan lifestyle prospects loved by first home buyers, but also the solid credentials sought by investors.
• As Melbourne's growth continues to outstrip the rest of the country, the premium placed on property so close to the CBD can only intensify, ensuring that this no fuss home will reward your investment.
• North-facing with plenty of natural light, the home's open-plan kitchen / meals / living is well presented with easy-care, slate flooring.
• The bedroom is well-equipped with built-in robes, whilst the bathroom has recently been improved.
• Also offering the prize of under-cover parking, this block has an exceptional record of rewarding rental returns.
• Footscray Market, city-bound public transport, Seddon Village and Yarraville Village promise a lifestyle here that will be filled with colour, whilst proximity to Victoria University will ensure a solid rental performance.
• Positioned within a service road, the home is surprisingly quite for a Geelong Rd address.