A modern home with a classical feel, this double-story, 3 bedroom, brick townhouse offers light-filled and family-sized dimensions without the need for any maintenance in a position that is both central and family-friendly.
• Suited to a contemporary style of living, the home's hub is a kitchen with a huge breakfast bar and open plan meals / living, all of which enjoy a relaxed flow to a semi-attached lounge room.
• Opening outdoors to a north-facing courtyard, the living areas feature a light-filled, indoor-outdoor flow that is suited to family life and al fresco home entertaining.
• Upstairs, the master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in-robes, whilst the other bedrooms each have robes and share the main bathroom with a separate wc.
• A large lock-up garage is a wonderful convenience.
• Balancing visual appeal with practicality, the home also delivers generous under-stair storage, an upstairs store room and a laundry, as well as offering ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Just moments from Barkly St, the local cafes and restaurants are terrific, plus you have Shorten Reserve and RecWest at the bottom of the street, West Footscray Railway Station just around the corner and Highpoint Shopping Centre is also moments away.