Some homes simply have it - a feel, a look, a mood that makes everything memorable. The renovated spaces of this light filled period home achieves exactly the right balance, inside and out, moments from the dynamic hub and cosmopolitan lifestyle that is Footscray, as well as only a moments' walk to schools and parks.
• traditional period facade and classical entrance hall;
• three bright bedrooms all with built in storage;
• spacious open-plan kitchen/dining with an abundance of natural light;
• central bathroom incorporating euro laundry;
• ducted heating and split system cooling keeps the space comfortable;
• landscaped gardens with garage parking plus rear access to Everard Street;
• completely re- stumped, re-wired, re-plumbed;
• other features include working fire place, leadlight windows, Baltic lime washed pine floors;
• located in a highly sought after family friendly pocket which includes Footscray North Primary School zone.