A broad (18 metres approx.) street frontage reveals the exciting future potential of this freestanding, 2 bedroom, post war, California Bungalow style home on an opportunity-filled 669m2 block. Indeed, with pre-approved plans for a pair of side-by-side townhomes, the scope here for redevelopment is compelling.
• A peaceful position that is close to all major amenities ensures that the future here is bright and a quick glance at the street reveals similar such redevelopment, all utilising this terrific location.
• Filled with character and largely original, the home is very livable with an appealing al fresco flow and huge entertainers' deck.
• Highlighting leadlight windows, fine detail and polished timber floors, the home features a large lounge with a traditional fire place, plus a semi-attached dining and a central kitchen with vast timber benches.
• Also features a large carport and driveway parking for another four vehicles.
• With endorsed plans for two side by side townhomes comprising of 3/4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and single lock up garages.
• The ideal blend of inner-suburban convenience and family-friendly amenity, South Kingsville is particularly thriving for reasons related to the fine local schools, excellent cafes, Blackshaws Rd, Newport Lakes, terrific public transport, and easy access to the M1 Freeway.
For a copy of the endorsed plans please contact Brent on 0449 871 902 or Julie on 0414 901 098.