Expanding over approximately 53sqm, this polished apartment is sure to impress with it's presentation, space & finishes. Set in the renowned "Guild" building, it's a rarity to find apartments as well located as this, with outstanding city views to be enjoyed without leaving the privacy of your own breakfast bar.
• North facing & bright, open plan living and dining provide a flexible floor plan with floating floorboards;
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top & dishwasher;
• Built in breakfast bar on your extensive balcony enjoys views over Melbourne's north including the Yarra River, the MCG, Birrarung Marr, Fitzroy & Carlton Gardens.
• Spacious carpeted bedroom features built in robes & sparkling two-way bathroom with Euro laundry.
• Forget the gym membership - this building boasts gym, 25m swimming pool, full time Building Manager and a rooftop terrace for it's residents
• Other features include secure entry, one car space on title, concrete ceilings, modern light fittings & amazing proximity to Melbourne's Art Precinct, Southbank cafes and shops, Crown & public transport at your doorstop.