Built in 1962 and proudly maintained by the one family since, this free-standing, 3 bedroom, brick home retains an original mid-20th century authenticity on a terrific (341m) block with vast northern exposure. A peaceful streetscape just metres from schools and the famous restaurant precinct is its own reward for your vision, whether it involves renovation or redevelopment (STCA).
• A solid home with strong bones and excellent craftsmanship, there is plenty here to entice renovators seeking to polish a surprisingly affordable family-sized residence and turn it into something special.
• Currently comprising a central kitchen / meals and generous lounge / dining, the home's floorplan is already family-friendly.
• The bedrooms are substantial, whilst the backyard, too, is generous and features a lock-up garage.
• Note also, the home is centrally heated, has ducted evaporative cooling and a new hot water service.
• In addition to its superb northern aspect, this corner block offers the bonus of side car access, again making it ideal for re-development into your dream home.
• Possibly the last opportunity to find an entry-level, family-sized, home just a short stroll from The Strand, Nelson Place or Ferguson St, where the local collection of restaurants, bars, cafes and boutique strip shopping is all world class. Families will also note walkability to both Williamstown and St Mary's Primary Schools, public transport and, of course, the waterfront.