A grand, double-fronted, 3 bedroom, circa 1900, heritage home of exquisite character, this beautiful residence has been tastefully renovated to integrate a contemporary indoor-outdoor style of living with the towering ceilings and superb charms of its original era.
• Enriched by 13 foot ceilings, leadlight windows, fine detail and an ornate hallway arch, the home flows past a formal lounge and three bedrooms to modern living at the rear.
• Superbly equipped with Caesar Stone benches and Miele appliances, the kitchen / dining has been designed with the cook's needs in mind, but also caters to guests as it flows outdoors through two sets of double doors to an attractive undercover deck.
• At the rear of the property, a generous studio / retreat and separate workshop introduces added flexibility to the home's floorplan, as it could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom or even reinstated as a garage with rear access.
• The central bathroom, too, is renovated superbly with a deep bath that enjoys delightful afternoon sun.
• Note, the home also features robes in two bedrooms, new gas ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, double-glazed windows and two open fire places.
• This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home in this tightly-held and particularly neighbourly pocket of Spotswood, within easy walking distance of Hudson Rd cafes, shops and a wine bar, as well as Spotswood Railway Station that offers quick access to Yarraville Village, Williamstown and the CBD.