A unique family home of warmth, ambience and character, this freestanding, early 20th Century period home has been transformed by various improvements into a light-filled and welcoming double-story residence with a genuine heart. Highly central, yet remarkably peaceful, this 4 bedroom home is perfect for the inner-urban family.
• North-facing with huge light-letting windows, the open-plan kitchen / meals / living and semi-attached lounge flow delightfully to the home's paved backyard, all with the most appealing leafy garden backdrop.
• A stunning timber spiral staircase is not only a striking feature in itself, but also leads to three upstairs bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, a balcony and views to the city skyline.
• Towering ceilings with exposed timber beams compliment the staircase and polished Baltic pine flooring to introduce a welcoming warmth to this home of lofty spaciousness.
• Three of the bedrooms are large double bedrooms - one with its own private ensuite, whilst another has ensuite access to the second central bathroom and both these bedrooms have large built-in robes.
• Rear car access is a possibility, but there is ample street parking in this quiet cul de sac located in the Yarraville West Primary School zone.
• All the shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife of Yarraville Village are just moments away, as too is public transport and freeway access.