A contemporary home that proudly creates a new benchmark for architectural excellence, this absolutely huge, 3 or 4 bedroom residence is a breath-taking waterfront surprise with incredible indoor-outdoor living and postcard views across the bay to the CBD.
• As it perfectly frames brilliant views of the city, the homes incredibly large open-plan kitchen / meals and formal dining / lounge spills out to an entertainers' courtyard and features striking Caesar stone waterfall benches, walk-in pantry and premium appliances that include a Miele cooktop.
• The master bedroom and second bedroom are both well appointed with their own ensuites (double basins and independent bath and shower in the master ensuite), walk-in-robes and courtyards.
• Downstairs, a games room / home theatre / bar is absolutely enormous with a bathroom and store room, delivering to the home another generous entertaining space or possible fourth bedroom.
• A home that exudes quality at every juncture, it also features Caesar Stone benches in each of the 4 bathrooms and the laundry, plus central heating and cooling, beautiful parquetry floors, ducted vacuum and secure video entry.
• Secure underground parking for 2 vehicles, plus visitor parking, storage area in garage and elevator access are additional features in this home of luxury.
• Opposite the waterfront and metres from all the shops, cafes, restaurants, this blue ribbon location is also convenient to fine schools and public transport.