Privately nestled behind the shelter of a large front hedge, this beautiful, freestanding, 3 bedroom Victorian classic has been intelligently renovated to enhance its period heritage with family-friendly dimensions and an open-plan al fresco flow that is perfect for home entertaining.
• Filled with natural light and an up-lifting sense of spaciousness, the kitchen / meals is huge with a broad lounge / dining as it opens seamlessly to a largely paved rear garden.
• The master bedroom has been luxuriously transformed by the addition of a private ensuite and vast built-in-robes.
• The central bathroom has been renovated to combine vogue designer style with family-sized proportions, an independent bath and shower plus a European laundry.
• Driveway parking for at least two vehicles is a terrific bonus in this vibrant inner-suburban position, whilst the original garage has been intelligently converted to deliver a children's playroom / studio as well as a separate storage shed.
• Faithfully preserving the home's original fine ceiling detail and leadlight windows, the renovation also delivers ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and extensive integrated storage solutions to suit the modern family.
• This is a highly central, walk everywhere' location that offers you easy access to Seddon Village and Yarraville Village for cafes and restaurants, plus Footscray Market, Seddon Train station, local parks and terrific Primary Schools.
To arrange a time to inspect, please contact Emilly on 0418 130 099