A bright home of a classic era in undoubtedly one of West Footscray's finest streets, this two-bedroom villa proudly embraces its original 1960s/70s charm making it incredibly edgy and in vogue again today. Peacefully set to the rear of the block of just 5, the home is moments from Barkly Street Village and offers single storey living in a spacious & functional design.
• Opening through an archway to a light-filled lounge / dining, the home's kitchen / meals is large, bold and promises a relaxed style of living and entertaining.
• Well-removed from the living spaces, the bedrooms are generous with built-in robes.
• The bathroom is sufficiently well proportioned with independent bath and shower, separate WC and faithful to the home's heritage.
• Outside, a quiet wrap around courtyard and attractive garden offers further scope for outdoor living / dining.
• A lock-up garage and full-sized laundry are added conveniences in this functional home.
• Perfectly positioned to enjoy the Barkly Street village with its terrific cafes and restaurants & renowned local icon Dumbo just a skip away, the home also enjoys easy access to parks and the city via train.