A unique ground-floor apartment in a blue ribbon position just metres from the waterfront, this large, two bedroom home spills out to an enormous private backyard. House buyers, too, should not miss this remarkably affordable opportunity to acquire a home with huge al fresco living space.
• As it flows from its stylish lounge room to an incredible backyard shaded by an exquisite mature Morton Bay Fig Tree, the home's usable living spaces are more than doubled and ideal for an al fresco lifestyle.
• Semi-attached to the lounge, the home's kitchen / meals is bright and pristine with a modern treatment.
• Two secure parking spaces is a rare treat for such a vibrant urban apartment.
• The bedrooms are superbly presented - both with robes - whilst the bathroom is equipped with laundry facilities and separate to the wc.
• Not only a great lifestyle proposition, or an investment with enduring market appeal, but also a home.
• Comfortably within walking distance of the waterfront and Williamstown Train Station, this incredible position suits all lifestyles including young families, just around the corner from cafes, shops, restaurants and fine schools.