Beautifully cared-for and immaculately maintained, this free-standing, 3 bedroom brick home combines its light-loving, mid-20th Century character with family-friendly dimensions and scope to improve, extend or even re-develop at you leisure (STCA). On a generous, north-facing block 450m2 approx. this is a home with a traditional past and a bright future.
• Central to everything, the home's kitchen / meals features timber cabinetry and timeless styling as it opens to a semi-attached lounge room.
• A rear sunroom overlooks a large backyard that is enriched by several veggie patches and a thriving lemon tree - the flow offers plenty for renovators seeking to create an al fresco lifestyle.
• Each of the bedrooms are deluxe-sized and genuine doubles.
• Driveway parking and a double (tandem) garage are supreme conveniences.
• An attractive family home with enormous street appeal, it features a beautiful stone front verandah and the luxury of ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• A peaceful street surrounded by lovingly maintained homes of the similar era and some exciting new builds, this location offers a very urban mixture of cafes and restaurants nearby at Yarraville Village, as well as easy city access.