Behind its broad, double-fronted Victorian facade, this once classical, three bedroom, Victorian home presents an exciting opportunity for improvement. On a large north-oriented block 305m2 approx. just a stroll from the beach and Botanical Gardens, the scope here to create a dream home is thrilling (STCA).
• Within metres of not only the waterfront and Botanical Gardens, but also all the cafes, restaurants and shops of Williamstown, as well as Williamstown Beach Train Station, this position is impossible to beat and certain to reward your energies.
• Situated amidst a rarely offered, tightly held and beautifully preserved pocket of heritage homes, a prosperous future is readily imaginable.
• Originally built in 1884, this is a home with a history and a heart.
• A large lounge / dining and semi-attached kitchen / meals present as generous, light-filled living areas
• Also offering substantial bedrooms, a central bathroom, laundry as well as two sheds.
• The allure of this absolutely premium position will endure long after the challenges of renovation have faded.