Architecturally designed by Basset and Lobaza Architects in conjunction with Austin Designs (Interior Designers), this boutique block of 3 unique 2 bedroom townhouses are offered individually. Tastefully on trend and equally crafted for aesthetics and functionality, these are flawless examples of a sophisticated urban attitude.
• Integrated SMEG appliances - including refrigerators in the kitchen and washing machines in the European laundries - combine with stone bench tops, Oak flooring and fully European fixtures to indicate an unparalleled commitment to quality in each home.
• With open-plan living and private entertainers' balconies upstairs, each of the homes is unique, with contemporary angular designs for maximum natural light - indeed, Number 3 exposes stunning city views, whilst Number 1 enjoys a light-filled northern orientation and Number 2 combines its northern-orientation with wonderful privacy.
• Accommodating bedrooms downstairs, all feature premium built-in robes, most enjoy courtyard access and one has a built-in desk.
• Substantial bathrooms with independent baths and showers are superbly appointed with heated towel rails and the finest of appointments which are also themed with powder rooms in each home. European laundries are also fitted with SMEG washers and driers with conveniently outdoor access.
• Built with energy efficiency in mind, including solar panels to power each hot water system and LED lighting.
• Additional features include highly-coveted parking spaces with each home, storage sheds, fully double-glazed windows, 100% New Zealand Wool carpets, reverse cycle air conditioning in all rooms, paved and landscaped outdoor living in bluestone, privacy screens and countless thoughtful inclusions.
• Within eight kilometres of the CBD and just ten minutes away by train, this is a rare opportunity to obtain a brand new designer residence in a thriving position of such city proximity. The shops, cafes and restaurants of Seddon Village and Yarraville are also compelling attractions in this dynamic urban position.
• The Westgate Tunnel Project is going to remove through traffic from many arterials in the Inner West, including Buckley Street. For a great insight into how this is going to effect Buckley Street & surrounding areas, copy and paste this link to the Westgate Tunnel Project into your website browser: