Tastefully renovated and extended to sympathetically merge contemporary style with its original Edwardian charms, this freestanding, c 1910 home presents beautifully with 3 bedrooms and a studio / home office that enjoys its own discrete entry.
• Geared for a relaxing indoor-outdoor flow, the home's galley-style kitchen is superb with custom made recycled hardwood benches and stainless steel appliances as it opens to a central dining room and through French Doors to an undercover entertainers' deck.
• Also catering to a more formal style of living, the home's lounge room is warmed by a traditional open fire place.
• The bathroom is modern, yet traditionally styled with a claw bath and European laundry.
• At the rear of the property, a studio is accessed discretely and opens-up the possibility of home office usage.
• Enriched by polished Baltic Pine flooring, leadlight windows, fine period detail and towering ceilings, the home also features driveway parking behind a sliding front gate, plus a tool shed, reverse cycle air conditioning, attractive gardens with established fruit trees, robes in the main bedroom and excellent storage.
• Just moments from Barkly St, this central position is within 5 kilometres of the CBD and offers walkability to city-bound trains, parks and a diversity of culinary delights.