A huge north-facing block (approx. 721 metres) with rear laneway access provides an irresistible opportunity for the future of this 3-4 bedroom brick family home. Ready for revival, but also suited to redevelopment (STCA), the home is beautifully positioned with easy access to all Williamstown amenities.
• Opportunities like this are a rarity in Williamstown, where the caf culture, city-proximity and waterfront ensure it is one of Melbourne's most sought-after locales.
• Rear access via a laneway not only facilitates simple & hassle-free convenience, but also presents an appealing prospect for a multi-residence future.
• Renovators will note the strong bones and family-friendly floorplan of this charming home with a deep backyard.
• Set in a beautiful garden, the home presents a large kitchen / meals, separate lounge room, rear sunroom and a sunny northern orientation.
• Renowned for its caf and restaurant scene, Ferguson St is just a couple of minutes away, whilst there are buses at the doorstep, city-bound trains just minutes away and the waterfront comfortably walkable as well.