Combining generous light-filled dimensions with an irresistible Williamstown location, a beautiful garden allotment (460m approx.) and immaculately presented period heritage, this beautiful, 4 bedroom Californian Bungalow offers exciting scope to live comfortably, introduce your own style or extend/renovate.
• Reflecting a rewarding balance of present day comfort and captivating future potential, the home's timber kitchen is large and semi-attached to a family / living room and a separate dining room warmed by a beautiful fireplace.
• Each of the four bedrooms is genuinely large, two with robes and one with another traditional fire place.
• Leadlight windows, traditional fireplaces, high ceilings, timber and parquetry floors all indicate a glorious heritage, worthy of retention.
• Rear car access with a carport is a potential bonus, though the home also offers driveway parking for two vehicles.
• Two bathrooms deliver family-friendly convenience - one with a spa bath.
• Just a short walk from the waterfront and Douglas Parade, this blue ribbon location will reward you with a lifestyle enriched by easy access to fine cafes, restaurants, schools, shops and public transport - all the icons of Williamstown .