An exquisite example of Victorian architectural excellence that has been sympathetically renovated and extended for a more contemporary lifestyle. This superb, 4 bedroom family home on approximately 650m2 of land combines its circa 1890s grandeur with a refined al fresco living for the modern family, all in one of Williamstown's most prestigious pockets.
• Extended for open-plan living, the home's kitchen / meals / living is seamlessly connected to an undercover deck via one set of concertina doors, another set of French Doors and a caf-style concertina window for effortless al fresco living.
• With a formal lounge, formal dining and all four bedrooms with BIR's, the original home highlights, stunning 13 foot pressed metal ceiling, an ornate hallway arch and beautiful leadlight windows.
• The central bathroom has been strikingly renovated with independent bath and shower, plus twin basin vanity.
• At the rear of the home, a double garage and double carport offers the rare luxury of parking for up to four vehicles via laneway access.
• Also features polished Baltic Pine floors, a lush and private backyard, lovely bay windows, plantation shutters, a family-sized laundry, second bathroom, ducted heating and evaporative cooling for year round enjoyment.
• This highly-prized position South Williamstown home is just metres from Williamstown Beach and the Botanical Gardens, whilst offering easy access to city-bound trains, fine schools and all the caf culture, fine dining, shopping and lifestyle that Williamstown is famous for.