This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home in this tightly-held and particularly neighbourly pocket of Spotswood, with all the appeal associated with a city fringe address beautifully conveyed by this elegant free-standing family home. Designer style is apparent throughout the oversized living area and only moments from Spotswood Village.
• High ceilings throughout with period details including decorative rosettes, deep cornices and architraves;
• Completely renovated kitchen featuring stone benchtops, ILVE stainless steel oven and cooktop, and an abundance of storage;
• Three great size bedrooms, main with walk-through-robe, full ensuite and a charming bay window seat with more storage;
• Oversized living area opening to private alfresco inspires an indoor/outdoor lifestyle;
• Central bathroom with shower & separate bath;
• Other features include off street parking, attic storage, established low maintenance gardens, separate laundry & powder room, built in BBQ, freshly carpeted bedrooms & plantation shutters;
• Only a short stroll to cafs, bars, restaurants, public transport with the CBD only minutes away by both car & train.