Inspired by traditional period grandeur, this modern, brick, 2 bedroom home evokes the feel of a quaint cottage with a relaxed indoor-outdoor connection to its two courtyards. A dream location near so many Williamstown attractions ensures that this handsome home will attract plenty of interest.
• With an easy flow to a private internal courtyard and its own northern orientation, the timber kitchen / dining is particularly up-lifting.
• Semi-attached, the lounge room is also bathed in northerly light, with its own connection to a second, broad and paved outdoor dining area.
• The master bedroom is characterised by a bay window and features walk-through-robes as well as ensuite access to the bathroom.
• With direct internal access to the main home, the lock-up garage is a wonderful convenience.
• Behind a pretty rose garden, this charming residence also features robes in the second bedroom, ducted heating throughout and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• A short stroll down to Ferguson St or The Strand for incredible local cafes, restaurants and shops, plus you have the waterfront, public transport and easy freeway access.