On a prime development site in a peaceful, yet thriving, inner-suburban position, this traditional, 3 bedroom home enjoys a substantial (622m2 approx.) block with potential rear car access, making it a terrific option for renovation or redevelopment (STCA).
• A salvageable, residence that offers considerable charms for the intrepid renovator, the home offers the potential to be transformed and extended into a great family-sized residence with a huge garden.
• Currently presenting a central kitchen / meals, separate lounge / dining, bathroom, laundry, separate WC and the three bedrooms, there is considerable flexibility in the floorplan and scope to reconfigure.
• Suited also to multi-residence redevelopment (STCA), the block is particularly deep and the rear car access a huge drawcard.
• Brimming with opportunity, the block could even be utilized to rebuild a brand new home and simply utilise the generous block as a garden.
• Whatever the future holds, the location is a bonus in this peaceful street that is just around the corner from Central West Shopping Centre and Tottenham Train Station, while offering wonderfully easy city access.