If convenience, multiple living areas and a property with excellent scope for further improvement are on your wish list, than this four bedroom, three bathroom, two-storey home promises to deliver! Adding to the excitement, Mason Street's thriving cafe culture is just footsteps away.
• An inviting lounge, spacious dining area and an upstairs recreation room showcase the asset of three flexible living spaces.
• The large kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, walk-in pantry and stainless steel cooking appliances.
• Four bedrooms including a generous upstairs master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe. The rest of the bedrooms are serviced by two additional bathrooms.
• Also features an upstairs sunny balcony, high ceilings, a separate laundry, timber floors, off street parking, split system air conditioning and heating.
• Situated on a corner block, this well-presented residence presents scope for further improvements and renovations.
• Walking distance to Newport Station, Newport shopping village on Mason Street, cafes and Newport Lakes Park. Leo Hoffman reserve is a safe distance away and offers loads of public open space and playground.
• Currently leased and returning $2,260.00 per calendar month lease expires 10 May 2018.