Distinguished by glorious natural light, this spacious town residence set on its own title delivers serious style impact! Walking distance to Newport's attractions including Newport Lakes Park further adds to the impeccable family credentials of this fashion-savvy sanctuary.
• Tasmanian Oak floors spread to a striking effect downstairs and meticulous craftsmanship is witnessed throughout.
• Imbued in sunlight, the sensational large living/dining area is overseen by a sophisticated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, seamlessly linking to the all-seasons alfresco deck for stylish entertaining.
• Three bright bedrooms feature built-in robes including a generous master bedroom which indulges with a sparkling ensuite and a balcony.
• A front lounge room may be utilised as a fourth bedroom if desired and features built-in robes.
• No Owners Corp, a total of three quality bathrooms, zoned heating & cooling, walk-in pantry, separate laundry and a garage.
• Set in a quiet street just wander around the corner to Challis St & Mason Street's shops and cafes, while Newport Train Station, Williamstown Beach, schools and the scenic Newport Lakes Park are all close by.